Volunteering can be fun! Our current volunteer vacancies can be seen listed below.
Volunteer roles include:
- Driving patients to and from the hospice
- Helping at fundraising events
- Becoming a befriender
- Assisting with craft activities
- Helping in the kitchen
- Supporting our admin & fundraising team
- Tackling ‘odd jobs’ – painting/decorating
- Helping in our tearoom or charity shop
For further information or help and advice on volunteering, please call 01949 860303 or email
I would just like to thank everyone involved with Dove Cottage Day Hospice for the care and friendship they have shown my dad, Robert. He has had a new lease of life since coming to Dove Cottage and he looks forward to Wednesdays so much. Thanks everyone.