dove cottage fundraising cake stall

It costs around £750,000 each year to help care for people living locally with life-threatening illnesses.

Less than 4% of this is funded by the government, meaning that we have to raise the remaining 96% through our own income streams (via our charity shops & tea room), support from eligible trusts & grants, fundraising events, community support & financial donations.

If you can help us in any way, however large or small, it would be greatly appreciated. 

For help and advice on fundraising, please contact us on 01949 860303 or email fundraising@dovecottage.org

Fundraising Regulator Badge

MENU